Connect Coworking will be ditching our downtown digs and hitting the trail this year to meet the challenge of covering the 800 miles of the Arizona Trail from Mexico to Utah between April 1 and December 31, 2016. Our members will be taking to the trail on foot, by bicycle or on horseback to raise money for the Arizona Trail Association. Our goal is to raise $20 per mile or $16,000.
In order for us to reach our goal, everyone’s help is needed! Here is how it works:
1) Get to know where the Arizona Trail goes, where the trailheads are, and choose which segment you would like to hike, bike or ride.
2) Post your planned dates and sections on the message board.
3) Invite coworkers, friends, family and clients to join you for all or part of your adventure.
4) Enjoy your outing(s) on the Arizona National Scenic Trail.
5) Record your experience through the online reporting system here!
6) Collect donations to help us reach our goal.
You don’t even have to go outside to participate. Those of you who are not up for the outdoor adventure can help by raising money for your Co-Workspace Co-Workers. Everyone who participates will receive an Arizona Trail Connect T-shirt. Other items will be given to high money raisers and big mile hikers. These will include Arizona Trail hats, socks, belt buckles and more!
Anyone can be involved!